The Basic Principles Concerning Production


Anyone facing disconnection at any time should contact their local community action agency for assistance. “We know Iowa families are facing many useful content challenges to cope with the COVID-19 virus,” the press release stated. “Some have lost jobs or had their hours of employment reduced. These circumstances and others could lead to difficulty in paying your utility bill. “If you find yourself in that situation, there is help available through the state’s network of local community action agencies that have offices in all 99 counties. Families and individuals can apply for the Energy Assistance program through their local community action agency.” In Council Bluffs, residents can apply at West Central Community Action’s office at the Omni Centre Business Park, 300 W. Broadway, Suite 35. To qualify, a household of one must have gross income of no more than $1,860 per month or $22,330 per year. For a household of two, maximum gross income is $2,514 per month or $30,170 per year, according to the agency. That increases to $3,167 per month or $38,010 per year for a household of three and $3,820 per month or $45,850 per year for a household of four.